|Certification:||ISO9001 / CE / TLC|
|Model Number:||G.652B G.657A1|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2KM|
|Packaging Details:||Roll or Carton|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T; L/C; Paypal|
|Fiber Type:||G652D / G657A2 / G657||Length:||Customized|
|Wavelength:||1260nm ~ 1625nm||Advantage:||Low Attenuation And Low Dispersion|
underwater fiber optic cable,
fiber ethernet cable
G.652D Low Loss Single-mode Optical Fiber Low Attenuation and Low Dispersion
Optical Fiber is a kind of transmission media which made by glass, the transmission form is optical pulse. The most widely used in optical communications are single mode fiber and multimode fiber.
● Single Mode optic fiber has a small diametral core that allows only one mode of light to propagate. G.652D, G.657.A1, G.657.A2,etc. Belong to Single Mode optic fiber. Multi-mode optic fiber has a large diametral core that allows multiple modes of light to propagate.
● Multi-mode optic fibers are described by their core and cladding diameters. Thus, 62.5/125 µm multi-mode optic fiber has a core size of 62.5 micrometres (µm) and a cladding diameter of 125 µm.
● Multi-mode optic fibers are usually described using a system of classification determined by the ISO 11801 standard — OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4 — which is based on the modal bandwidth of the multi-mode fiber. The letters "OM" stand for optical multi-mode.
● Superior to corresponding standards of ITU-T
● Low attenuation and low dispersion
● Accurate geometrical parameters that insures tow splicing toss and high splicing efficiency
● Excellent PMD performance, supporting high-speed and tong repeater spacing Transmission system
all types of cables, including ribbon fiber cable, slotted core cable, standard loose lube cable central-tube optical cable, ADSS, OPGW and indoor tight-buffer cable
|Optical Fiber Type||Product Description||Applicable wavelength|
|G.652B||Matched cladding single-mode optical fiber||1310nm,1550nm,1625nm|
|G.652D||Zero water peak non-dispersion shifted single-mode optical fiber||1260nm~1625nm|
|G.652D-LL||Low loss single-mode optical fiber||1260nm~1625nm|
|G.657A1||Bending-loss insensitive single-mode optical fiber||1260nm~1625nm|
Enter Your Message