|Temperature:||-40°C~+70°C.||Dimension:||435（L）× 190 (W) × 120 (H) Mm|
|Cable Diameter:||∅10-∅22||Cable Port:||2 In 2 Out|
|Splice Tray:||8||Installation:||Aerial, Duct And Buried Applications|
|Extra Loss:||≤ 0.01dB||Winding Radius:||≥40mm|
fiber optic splice enclosure,
fiber optic cable joint closure
Fibe Closure Horizontal Type 24 Cores Splice Tray 2 IN 2 OUT Mechenical
The product can be applied in the straight line and branch line(one into two, one into three connections of optical cables within the diameter of 22mm(φ), all types and structures, when laid overhead ,in the pipeline, underground or in the well. Meanwhile, it is also applied to the connection of all-plastic city phone cables.
● All property indexes are in accordance with National YD/T814-2004 Standard.
● The case body is made from imported high-intensity engineering plastics(ABS) and formed the shape with mould plastics under high pressure. It is in the shape of HALF rectangle, with the advantages of less weight, high mechanical intensity, corrosive-resistance, anti-thunderstruck and long service life.
● The case body and cable entrance are sealed with adhesive rubber strip(non-vulcanized) and sealed tape. Reliable sealing capability. It can be re-opened and easy to maintain.
● Unique disposition of 3 different cable loops(φ12.5,φ17,φ20) enables user to choose different outer diameter according to actual conditions, It enhances the reliability of the cable entrance sealed.
● Overlapping fiber-melting tray and separate insulation earth unit make the disposition of the cores, expanding the capacity and cable-earthen flexible, convenient and safe.
● Outer metal component and fixing unit are made of stainless steel, so can be repeatedly used in different environments.
|External Size||435(L)× 190 (W) × 120 (H) mm|
|Cable ports||Two cable entry port on each end|
|Way to install||Aerial, duct and buried applications|
|Capacity of splice tray||24 single fiber|
|Max Capacity of Splice Tray||8|
|Sealing structure||Sticky cincture|
|Work Temperature||-40 °C ~+70 °C|
|Optical fiber winding radius||≥40mm|
|Extra loss of fiber tray||≤ 0.01dB|
|Fiber length left in tray||≥1.6m|
|Max Capacity||Fiber capacity: single:96cores, tape-shaped: 192 cores|
|Lateral pressure-resistance||≥2000N / 10cm|
● Telecommunication subscriber loop
● Fiber to the home(FTTH)
|SPFC-NH-24M-2/2C||Fiber Closure Horizontal type 24 Cores Max , 24 Cores Splice Tray 2 IN 2 OUT Mechenical Splicing type C||435*190*120mm||515*425*575/8PCS||22.5KG/8pcs|
|SPFC-NH-48M-2/2C||Fiber Closure Horizontal type 48 Cores Max , 24 Cores Splice Tray 2 IN 2 OUT Mechenical Splicing type C||435*190*120mm||22.5KG/8pcs|
|SPFC-NH-72M-2/2C||Fiber Closure Horizontal type 72 Cores Max , 24 Cores Splice Tray 2 IN 2 OUT Mechenical Splicing type C||435*190*120mm||22.5KG/8pcs|
|SPFC-NH-96M-2/2C||Fiber Closure Horizontal type 96 Cores Max , 24 Cores Splice Tray 2 IN 2 OUT Mechenical Splicing type C||435*190*120mm||23.0KG/8pcs|
|SPFC-NH-144M-2/2C||Fiber Closure Horizontal type 144 Cores Max , 24 Cores Splice Tray 2 IN 2 OUT Mechenical Splicing type C||435*190*120mm||23.0KG/8pcs|
|SPFC-NH-192M-2/2C||Fiber Closure Horizontal type 192 Cores Max , 24 Cores Splice Tray 2 IN 2 OUT Mechenical Splicing type C||435*190*120mm||23.0KG/8pcs|