|Net Weight:||3.5kg||Size:||470（L）*240(W) *120 (H) Mm|
|Installation:||Aerial, Duct And Buried||Cable Diameter:||∅10-∅22|
|Max Capacity:||36 Cores Single||PLC Splitter Capacity:||1:32/2:16 Max|
fiber optic splice enclosure,
fiber optic cable joint closure
24 Cores Splitter Fiber Closure 4 IN 4 OUT Mechanical Splicing
The product provide with 8 fiber cable in-out round ports and the cable diameter is from Ф10-Ф22. It can be used in aerial, duct and direct buried application. This product is made from the high-quality and with the mechanical sealing structure filled with the sealing material. The external component and fastening piece are all made from the high-quality stainless steel. It can be opened after sealing.
● Telecommunication subscriber loop
● Fiber to the home(FTTH)
|External Size||470(L)× 240(W) × 120 (H) mm|
|Cable ports||four cable entry port on each end|
|Way to install||Aerial, duct and buried applications|
|Capacity of splice tray||24 single fiber|
|Max Capacity of Splice Tray||8|
|PLC Splitter Capacity||Optional support 1:32/2:16 Max type E|
|Sealing structure||Sticky cincture|
|Work Temperature||-40°C ~+70 °C|
|Optical fiber winding radius||≥40mm|
|Extra loss of fiber tray||≤ 0.01dB|
|Fiber length left in tray||≥1.6m|
|Max Capacity||Fiber capacity: single:36cores|
|Lateral pressure-resistance||≥2000N / 10cm|
● Choose the cable loop with proper outer diameter and let it go through the optical cable. Peel the cable , take off the outer and inner housing, as well as loose contract tube, and wash off the filling grease, leaving 1.1~1.6mfiber and 30~50mm steel core.
● Fix the cable pressing card and cable, together with cable reinforce steel core. If the diameter of the cable is less than 10mm, first bind the cable fixing point with adhesive tape till the diameter has reached 12mm, then fix it.
● Lead the fiber into the melting and connecting tray, fix heat contract tube and heat melt tube to one of the connecting fiber. After melting and connecting the fiber, move heat contract tube and heat melt tube and fix the stainless (or quartz)reinforce core stick ,make sure the connecting point is in the middle of the housing pipe. Heat the pipe to make the two into one. Put the protected joint into the fiber-laying tray.(one tray can lay 12 cores)
● Lay the left fiber in the melting and connecting tray evenly, and fix the winding fiber with nylon ties. Use the trays from the bottom up. After all the fiber has been connected, cover the top layer and fix it.
● Position it and use the earth wire in accordance with the project plan.
● Sealing the cable retainer nearing the inlet of splice closure and the joint of the cable rings with sealing tape. And close the unused inlets with plugs, with exposed concave parts of the plug sealed with tapes. Then put sealing trips into the sealing groove on the sides of the shell and grease the concave part of inlet of the body between the two parts of the shell. Then close the two parts of the shell and tighten it with stainless steel bolts. The bolts should be screwed tightly with balanced force. according to the laying requirement, position and fix the hanging tool .
|SPFC-PH-24M-4/4E||Fiber Closure Horizontal type support Splitter 24 Cores Max , 24 Cores Splice Tray 4 IN 4 OUT Mechanical Splicing without Splitter,support 1:16/1:8(2PCS) Max type E||
|SPFC-PH-36M-4/4E||Fiber Closure Horizontal type support Splitter 36 Cores Max , 24 Cores Splice Tray 4 IN 4 OUT Mechanical Splicing without Splitter,support 1:32/1:16(2PCS) Max type E|
|SPFC-PH-48M-4/4E||Fiber Closure Horizontal type support Splitter 48cores(24 duplex SC adapters can be installed) 24 Cores Splice Tray 4 IN 4 OUT Mechanical Splicing without Splitter,support 1:32/1:16(2PCS) Max type E|